JellyPages.com

Followers

Thursday, October 1, 2015

613 Ave Create - Mother of Dragons



Todays inspirational post for 613 uses a Rick St Dennis image - Mother of Dragons
I am going to use it in the birthday book I am making for my son..(a work in progress!)



Our challenge theme for this inspirational post was Sapphire as it is the birthstone for October.

Recipe


Skin - Pro Marker Blush, Lyra pencil lght flesh, med flesh
Hair - PM Cyan, true blue, paris blue, Faber castel pencil bluish turquoise

Dragons - PM powder blue, artic blue, Lyra pencils light blue, aquamarine, peacock blue, Faber                            Castel delft blue
Shoes/Clothes - Lyra pencil cinnamon, brown ochre, Fabercastel pencil caput mortum violet


I found the background papers in my stash - the mottled one is one I made ages ago using glossy card stock , shaving foam and alcohol inks.


Please pop over to the 613 Avenue Create challenge and join in. We love to see what you come up with.

Kind regards
Theresa

XxX


I'd like to enter her into the following challenges ;-

No comments:

Post a Comment