JellyPages.com

Followers

Thursday, September 24, 2015

KS Poodle Skirt - inspirational post

This is the card I made for todays inspirational post.
Using a Karleigh Sue Poodle Skirt digi





For a change I went for a different card shape - a rocker stepper.



I cut my card stock into a circle and scored the center fold, making a stepper in right hand side.

I used my tonic doiley die to cut the background and layered her up on co-ordinating pink/blue papers that were free in a craft magazine.

I coloured her using pro markers in colours to co-ordinate with the papers

skin - apricot, oatmeal, blush
hair - henna, cocoa, cinnamon, tan
skirt - pastel blue, cool aqua, duck egg
t-shirt - cerise, salmon pink
bows - sky blue, azure, true blue

I had fun making this card and hope it inspires you to make and share on Karleigh Sue's challenge blog

kind regards
Theresa
XxX

I'd like to enter into the following challenges ;-

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, I like the image the shape and the papers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete