JellyPages.com

Followers

Thursday, January 14, 2016

TTPH dt project - Queen


Happy New Year (as this is my first post of 2016) !

Bad start to the year as I was late posting this to the group - naughty step for me ;(



The theme was anything goes and  I chose to use Queen from Sweet Escape.






I printed her a bit bigger than normal for a change and to let me get some colouring practise.

I am still using my polychromo pencils (might have another play with the Promarkers later in the year)

RECIPE


Skin - Lyra light flesh, medium flesh
Hair - Derwent ochre, pale brown,  Lyra gold ochre 
Dress - Derwent pink, Lyra pink madder lake, rose madder lake
Crown - Gold pencil


Having a slightly larger image enabled me to get some colour down and do some blending (doesnt show well in the photo)
I am still struggling with the hair.. but will keep practicing.

I have limited access to my craft room since Christmas as a lot of stuff has been 'dumped' in there!
Currently trying to sort sons bedroom (while he is away) then I can decant 'stuff' and today craft room (bomb site!)  


It makes for even more of a challenge!
But I found the pink heart background paper and some cutting dies and background papers (luckily).
So I went for an A5 gate fold card.



I treated myself to a Wink of Stella clear sparkle pen before Christmas and just highlighted the gems in her crown.

I enjoyed colouring her. My biggest challenge was putting the cards together!
I hope you get inspiration from this project and pop over to Through the Purple Haze blog challenge and share your projects.

kind Regards

Theresa

xXx


I would like to enter this project into the following challenges ;-

http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/fabnfunky-challenges-challenge-287-for.html


http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/freshly-brewed-challenge-anything-goes.html

http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation! Thank you for sharing it with us at Creative moments! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all that princess sparkle. Great job colouring the image, too. jackie x

    ReplyDelete