JellyPages.com

Followers

Sunday, November 15, 2015

CCCB - Challenge # 137 - Art By Mirian - Berrylicious

I wanted this fruity little number to be a xmas card 
(I am so behind on making this years it is ridiculous!)

I was going to add 3d berries and such to this Art By Mirian Berrylicious digi until I re-read the guidelines for this challenge.. CAS so had a rethink..
This is what I came up with..



I made a 6x6 card from some green 12x12.
trimmed down a 6x6 xmas paper to fit showing a slight edge of the green.
coloured the image with the following pencils

Skin - Lyra light flesh, medium flesh
Hair - Derwent ochre, Lyra cream
Dress - Lyra cream, gold ochre
Berries - Derwent deep red, Lyra India red
Leaves - Lyra moss green, cedar green

Then layered her on the same green card as the base card.
2 red brads/split pins under and to the right of the image.


I love this image and may make a few more 

I hope this inspires you to pop over to CCCB challenge and share your projects
We love to see what you do



Kind regards
Theresa

XxX

I would like to enter into the following challenges ;-

No comments:

Post a Comment