JellyPages.com

Followers

Thursday, July 16, 2015

KS New Release


This months new release from Karleigh Sue is Holiday Greetings.
You can find her and a few more new ones over at Karleigh Sue's etsy shop




I printed her on Neenah card stock and coloured her with my polychromo pencils.
My die cutting machine was out for another project so I thought I'd layer her up 

(sorry, no idea what or where the dies are from - they are off their packaging on a magnetic sheet, and my memory is pants!) lol


I added some ribbon from my stash and cut the mats and layers with the same dies (again papers from my stash)

Added some christmas coloured gems I purchased from KS.

I hope you like this inspiration for KS new release image and will pop over to their challenge blog and share your projects.
We love to see them

Kind regards
Theresa

XxX

I would like to enter her into the following challenges:-


3 comments:

  1. A beautiful Card. Thank you for sharing with us at craft challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those die-cut shapes, Theresa! What a great card! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a super cute card , great job coloring Santas helper.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #160 “Christmas in July” Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete