JellyPages.com

Followers

Monday, February 15, 2016

TCCCB - Inspirational post - Love Is In The Air

Happy belated Valentines day xx


My love for the 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy inspired me to go down the silver tie route for the background. (and the 'Laters Babe') - the tie image I found on line and used an editing programme to make more to the page.

RECIPE
Tie background - Lyra cool light grey, cool silver grey
Skin- Lyra light flesh, med flesh
Hair - Marvy le Plume pale violet, Derwent Persian grey, black
Boots - Derwent Persian grey, black
Gloves - Lyra aquamarine, Fabre Castel bluish turquoise
Basque -  Gelly Roll metalic red, Fabre Castel bluish turquoise

I die cut the wording and coloured with the same pen as her hair.  Tore around the image and used the same pen to highlight the edges. 

I used a black Sharpie pen and coloured some white ribbon which I stuck the wording onto.


I hope this inspires you to pop over to The Crafters Cafe Challenge blog and share your projects.

kind regards

Theresa

I would like to enter into the following challenges ;-

No comments:

Post a Comment